Certified Collision Center
Did you know . . .
You have the right to choose your repair shop. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular repair facility.
- You should choose a repair shop that has “state-of-the-art” equipment and certified technicians (I-CAR and ASE).
- Some insurance companies request that you visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. Whether you choose to do so is your choice. You may prefer to leave your car at your collision repair shop and request that the insurance company send an appraiser to that facility.
- There is no legal requirement that you obtain more than one estimate for your vehicle repairs.
- Differences in shop repair estimates and insurance estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work or updated parts prices. If you are unsure why one estimate is different from another, feel free to ask your customer service representative at your repair shop.
- Verify that your repair shop will be using original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts.
- Use a repair shop that offers a written warranty.
- Your collision repair shop should negotiate your claim on your behalf with the insurance company.
- If your car is unsafe to drive, do not drive it. If you are unsure, check with your repair facility.
- Your car is one of your largest investments. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
Our facility is a proud participant in the CertifiedFirst Network of quality-rated auto body repair centers. Upon certification our facilities have met the criteria set by the Network to meet standards such as modern equipment, trained technicians and a staff committed to your satisfaction.
Not only is our facility held to the quality and proficient standards of CertifiedFirst Network but it also has been evaluated by Good Housekeeping Institute and received their seal of approval.
So you see, when it comes to auto body repair centers, ours is a shining example – and an easy pick whenever you need auto body repair services.
At Dpatrick Body Shop we work with the top of the line equipment from Car-o-liner. A company that has been supplying state of the art technology in the auto repair industry for more than 30 years.